Please join us on March 30th for a webinar, The State of Infrastructure and Major Projects, on March 30th at 10 a.m. To sign up at no cost, please go here.
The program is roughly seventy-five minutes; we’re excited to provide you with updates on the major public and private sector projects in our service area.
Topics are likely to include:
· The replacement of the Division Street Bridges (pictured Division Street Bridge over North Branch Canal) and the Chicago and Halsted Bridge.
· The replacement of the Cortland Street Bridge.
· The implementation of Complete Streets, including the construction of protected bike lanes on Belmont Avenue.
· The second phase of Lincoln Yards, a 55-acre mixed use development on the Chicago River that includes Bucktown and Lincoln Park.
· Halsted Pointe, a five-tower megadevelopment coming to the former Greyhound bus maintenance facility on the southern tip of Goose Island.
· Bally’s Casino, a $1.74 billion investment in the North Branch at Chicago and Halsted that includes a 3,000-seat theater and a 500-room hotel.
As these projects break ground, we realize the importance of keeping our businesses and neighborhood stakeholders informed so that disruptions are minimized as much as possible.
Following our presenters, we will have time for questions and answers. We hope that you can attend and share your thoughts.