Manufacturing Renaissance Council and North Branch Works are excited to host a Manufacturing Summit on March 24th at 10 a.m. To sign up, please go here.
This virtual event will feature an engaging dialogue about manufacturing and how we can support its continued growth in Chicago.
Confirmed panelists include:
· Alderman Daniel La Spata, 1st Ward
· Teresa Córdova, Director, Great Cities Institute, and former Chair of the Chicago Plan Commission
· Erica Swinney Staley, Executive Director, Manufacturing Renaissance Council
· Dr. Sonat Birnecker Hart, President, KOVAL Distillery
· Mary Kuhn, Director of Business Development – Manufacturing, World Business Chicago
· Jonathan Snyder, Executive Director, North Branch Works
Manufacturing businesses create many benefits for the City of Chicago, including high-quality jobs that do not require advanced degrees, local supply chains, and a diversified economy.
With questions, please contact Steve Simmons at 773-929-5552 x2226 or email@example.com
Image courtesy of the Illinois Manufacturing Excellence Center (IMEC)