Here’s your chance to support neighborhood businesses, high-quality jobs, and the North Branch of the Chicago River as a great place to work and do business.
Please register for our virtual Spring Fundraiser on May 20th at 6:30 p.m. Our entertaining, one-hour program on Zoom will feature dynamic local businesses including:
- MxD, a woman-led, membership-based manufacturing institute on Goose Island that does incredible work building the capacity and security of American manufacturers.
- Essanay Studio and Lighting, a company that helps clients shoot high-quality commercials and movies by supplying world-class studios and equipment.
- A live interview with Anne Bigane Wilson, President of Bigane Paving.
- Calihan Catering, a family-owned multi-generational catering and events business on Goose Island.
And we’ll learn about current projects and future plans for the area from Ald. Walter Burnett (27th Ward) and Ald. Michele Smith (43rd Ward).
Along the way, we’ll enjoy a beer tasting with Revolution Brewing’s Josh Deth as well as snacks from Calihan Catering.*
Our Spring Fundraiser will be an hour of fun and entertainment. We hope you can join us. Thank you for supporting businesses, high-quality jobs, and sustainable economic development in Chicago.
The suggested minimum donation is $25. To purchase a ticket, please go here.
* If you live in the Chicago region, our staff will deliver beer and snacks to you in advance of the event.
With questions, please contact Steve Simmons, 773-929-5552 x2226, firstname.lastname@example.org