Please join us for the 3rd Annual Goose Island Summit. It’ll be held on Zoom on Thursday, Aug. 5 from 10-11:30 a.m.
It’s a great opportunity to hear from elected officials and key stakeholders about current and future plans for this important business district.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alderman Walter Burnett (27th Ward)
- Cindy Roubik, Assistant Commissioner, Central Region, Chicago Department of Planning and Development
- Jeffrey Sriver, Director of Transportation Planning, Chicago Department of Transportation
- Soliman Khudeira, Section Chief Major Projects, Chicago Department of Transportation.
Stay tuned for more speakers to be added shortly.
Agenda items include:
- The implementation of the North Branch Framework Plan
- The replacement of the Division Street Bridge, including an estimated project timeline.
- The proposed transit way connecting Goose Island to the Central Business District.
- An update on advocacy efforts to add lighting, gateway signage, and repave the roads on Goose Island.
Please register for the Goose Island Summit at no cost here.
With questions and for more information, please contact Steve Simmons at 773-929-5552 x2226 or firstname.lastname@example.org:10033
Image credit: Crain's Chicago Business