Please join us for the 3rd Annual Goose Island Summit. It’ll be held on Zoom on Thursday, Aug. 5 from 10-11:30 a.m.
It’s a great opportunity to hear from elected officials and key stakeholders about current and future plans for this important business district.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Alderman Walter Burnett (27th Ward)
- Cindy Roubik, Assistant Commissioner, Central Region, Chicago Department of Planning and Development
- Jeffrey Sriver, Director of Transportation Planning, Chicago Department of Transportation
- Soliman Khudeira, Section Chief Major Projects, Chicago Department of Transportation.
Stay tuned for more speakers to be added shortly.
Agenda items include:
- The implementation of the North Branch Framework Plan
- The replacement of the Division Street Bridge, including an estimated project timeline.
- The proposed transit way connecting Goose Island to the Central Business District.
- An update on advocacy efforts to add lighting, gateway signage, and repave the roads on Goose Island.
With questions and for more information, please contact Steve Simmons at 773-929-5552 x2226 or email@example.com
Image credit: Crain’s Chicago Business